Part Time Customer Services and Telebet Assistant
Location: Kennington, London
The Sporting Group is one of the world’s leading names in sports betting technology and trading. The Group employs almost 300 staff, predominately at its central London HQ, and has two principal divisions – a B2C operation, the pre-eminent sports spread betting company, and a rapidly growing B2B operation which supplies real-time pricing and sports trading capabilities to sportsbooks around the globe.
The role will involve providing a first-class customer service to our clients in terms of response times to calls and emails, resolution of client enquiries and pro-active outbound calling in line with the department’s customer contact strategy. The successful candidate will also be responsible for booking bets over the phone accurately whilst offering the highest levels of service. This role will also work closely with other departments to ensure that the best levels of services are offered at all times to our clients.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Resolve customer queries by phone, email and Live Chat (Taking payments and providing refunds; market & rule explanation; updating client details; re-settling & confirming make ups; password setting & on-line support; taking/processing free bets and resolution of any on-line games)
- Booking spread bets over the phone
- Managing bet referrals and analysing bet risk with market makers
- Inform clients of errors/adjustments by trading desk
- Liaise with other departments (trading; credit; marketing) to ensure issues are resolved
- Provide administrative support for the Sales and Marketing team in promotional and sales campaigns (as required)
- Offering administrational support to the Trading teams where appropriate
What we are looking for
- Good communicator
- Previous call centre/customer service experience ideally within a VIP environment
- Polite telephone manner especially when under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good level of numeracy
- Understanding of betting and a passion for sport
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts on a regular basis.