Our client are looking for a highly motivated experienced Customer Service Scheduler to join their growing Customer Service Team based in Chandlers Ford. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of up to £23,000 per annum (DOE).
Our client is a fast-growing technology company provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
The Customer Service Scheduler role:
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner. You will be responsible for incoming calls, routing engineers, dealing with customers queries and offering 1st line support where necessary.
Key responsibilities of their Customer Service Scheduler:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner and deal with enquiries
- Route engineers ensuring the most effective use of their time
- Ensure that agreed service levels to customers are met or exceeded
- Provide customers with engineer’s arrival times
- Close down engineer’s calls when completed
- Track and source parts for devices
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Assist customers with simple user fixes over the phone
- Various administrative duties
Required Skills and Experience of their Customer Service Scheduler:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Problem solver and logical thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience in working a scheduler desirable
What’s in it for you as our client’s Customer Service Scheduler?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our client’s Customer Service Scheduler please click ‘apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!