Job title: Customer Service Representative with Italian
Location: Croxley Park – Watford
Salary: £22,500 to £23,500 DOE & Benefits
Working hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Status: 12 month fixed term contract for Maternity Cover (full time basis)
Kodak is looking for a Customer Service Representative with Italian to be responsible for managing the order entry to cash process and delivering outstanding customer service to a range of Commercial key accounts, whilst following approved SOX compliant internal processes. In order to achieve this you will be required to liaise & work closely with other areas of the organisation.
Customer Service Representative with Italian Responsibilities:
- Manage customer orders from order entry to billing.
- Respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders and deliveries.
- Manage deliveries in line with customer expectations.
- Resolve customer complaints and invoice queries.
- Raise credits & adjustments on customer accounts.
- Ensure relevant information relating to customer orders & deliveries is communicated in a timely manner.
- Ensure that customer account records are kept up to date.
- Identify and resolve with the data management team any master data errors.
Customer Service Representative with Italian Language Requirements:
- Fluent Italian and English is essential.
- French, Spanish or German would be an advantage.
Customer Service Representative with Italian Requirements:
- Proven customer service or logistics experience and an ability to liaise with different contacts in the organisation.
- PC skills – competent on Lotus Notes, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Familiar with electronic communication and workflows (lotus notes, databases, etc).
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team (team spirit).
- Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements.
- An ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- A pro-active and flexible attitude.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required.
Customer Service Representative with Italian Benefits:
- 8 paid bank holidays per year along with 25 days annual holiday entitlement.
- Contributory pension scheme with matching amounts from Kodak; along with life insurance, if you are in the pension scheme.
- Eye test voucher scheme.
- Free bus pass for commuters to/from Watford Junction and Watford Met Station.
- Opportunity to join events hosted by Croxley Park.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging. We provide – directly and through partnerships with other innovative companies – hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets. With our world-class R&D capabilities, innovative solutions portfolio and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their own businesses and enjoy their lives.
If you’re interested in this role, APPLY now!
The Company operates an equal opportunities policy.
£22,500 to £23,500 DOE & Benefits