As the Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers and managing their queries as appropriate
- Processing requests
- Communication updates to customers
- Taking customer feedback and communicating it to the wider team where needed
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be available to start on short notice and be able to commit to a temporary contract
- Have previous experience of dealing with inbound calls - ideally within a call centre environment
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbally
The chance to work for a great business.
My client who is based in Havant is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join them on a temporary basis.