Customer Service Order Coordinator
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful distributor in Telford. The main function of the role is to provide full support to all customers from order stage through to delivery of goods.
Responsibilities will include;
- Order processing and co-ordination of customer purchase orders from receipt through to supply and invoicing
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Working with the Order Processing, Sales and Technical teams to provide efficient and accurate customer service when processing customer orders
- Efficient and accurate data processing/order entry onto the system
- Maintain and achieve deadlines when processing customer orders and purchase orders
- Liaise with both internal departments and suppliers to ensure that any queries regarding orders are resolved quickly to maintain customer satisfaction
- Identifying and chasing missing data that prevents an order being processed
- Working with the Sales and Technical teams to provide an efficient and accurate service
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have excellent communication and organisation skills and effectively communicate at all levels. You will be a team player with a desire to show and work on own initiative. Strong IT skills are essential.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.