Customer Service & Operations assistant
must be fluent in -
My Client is a dynamic company, backed by a global parent. The business is growing quickly, and they need people who can respond and grow with them. Being a team player is vital, the ability to grow with the business presents a real opportunity. Joining this client will give the successful candidate the chance to rapidly gain experience in a fast-moving fire protection system environment. Ownership, communication and innovation are key drivers in meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations.
Sales are to fire trade distributors in the United Kingdom and overseas, with a focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The product range is continuously expanding and includes:
* HFC227 Gaseous extinguishing systems
* Novec 1230 Gaseous extinguishing systems
* Inert gas extinguishing systems
* Fire Detection and Alarm systems
They have a market orientated approach, providing products and systems through partnerships with their customers. Their aim is a long and profitable relationship by being focused on their needs with a responsive service.
All members of staff are expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with our customers (distributors).
The company currently uses:
* M1: ERP software integrating a single, robust system. (Accounting to inventory, purchasing, sales, production, to shipping and receiving, M1 streamlines critical daily processes).
* General: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Customer support: Online support and quotation generation
* To assist and work alongside all their Regional Sales Managers.
* To assist and work alongside their Operations Manager.
* Communicate with their customers and suppliers to build strong working relationships.
* Providing the d2d sales orders administration.
* Providing d2d stock control/movement assistance.
* Purchasing, stock and operational administrative support.
* Providing support with national and international logistics.
* To understand the needs of their customers and to communicate these to the business.
* To maintain the company 'Customer Relationship Manager' CRM currently M1, building a detailed analysis of customer activities by region, by product and by channel
* Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
* To assist where necessary in the running of the business. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
* The candidate must be self-motivated with an aptitude for languages.
* Must be fluent in (written and spoken) English, Italian and French.
* They must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base.
* Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written responses to emails, enquiries, orders and when submitting reports.
* Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
* Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Competent in business administration.
If you are interested in this or similar roles then please apply or call Matt on 01256810400
£23,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year