An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer service manager to join my clients office in Rochester.My client is a global market leader in their industry with over 50 years of experience.
The role of a call centre manager is to maintain a high level of customer service throughout the team.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Listening to customers needs
- Identifying issues and dealing with escalated problems
- Motivating the team
- Update customer records
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues
We are looking for candidates who come from a call centre, customer service or sales environment, where you have experience of dealing with customers and giving them a service that keeps them coming back.
- You will also need the following:
- Fantastic communications skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Ability to work to motivate others
- Accurate data entry
In return you will be offered a very good basic salary with the chance to earn more in bonus. You will also be working for one of the most established and prestigious companies in the South-East with an industry recognised training programme.
Interested? Apply online today.