Customer Service Manager: up to £26k, Leicestershire
Contact centre | Telecommunication |Customer service| Utilities
Gi Group are working on behalf of a global operation, working with clients across a wide range of sectors including automotive, technology, financial services, health-care, utilities, industrial, manufacturing, rail, retail and distribution, aerospace and defence, and the public sector.
A fantastic opportunity for an experience Customer Service Manager has become available to lead, develop and motivate an established customer service team.
You will be involved in leading a team, committed to delivering excellent customer service to External and Internal customers and driving a number of key objectives. You will align resources through challenging the norm, and identifying current escalations and customer expectations against contractual and SLA terms, in turn ensuring all team members are committed to the bigger picture.
As an experienced Customer Service professional, you will have a proven formula to managing and developing a team. You will be an effective communicator with your people and customers, understanding the needs of each person, in order to help them develop in their current role and support their career aspirations. Allowing every member of your team to feel valued and engaged.
* Have managed or lead a team, developing and mentoring individuals to reach their personal career aspirations.
* Responsible for ensuring your team are safe by completing mandatory training and working environment awareness with faults reported promptly.
* Set team objectives and managing performance, in line with the overall business objectives.
* Analysis and monitor customer satisfaction, against agreed customer SLA/Contractual Terms and Conditions- driving change where needed, in order to introduce a fresh and exciting approach to the way they work.
* Commercial thinking, with support from the Commercial Manager communicate the financial impact your team has, against our P&L and be able to clearly articulate any variance of your expenditure against forecast.
* Driving profitable growth, either by demonstrating how you are controlling your costs or through effective on-boarding of new business.
* Engage with key stakeholders to reach a balanced, fair decision which considers the impact to people/customer and the business.
* Engage all of your team to embrace Continuous Improvement (CI) to challenge the status quo and drive sustainable improvements to how we work.
If this sounds like the exciting new challenge you are looking for, then please apply today with an updated CV or call 01707 247 254 for further information.
£0.00 - £26,000.00 per year