Customer Service Manager - Financial Services
Location: Salford Quays
Salary: £22,000 pro rata
Hours: Negotiable flexible working hours can be offered. Some evening work required
Our client, a Wealth Management company, is looking for an experienced and driven Client Servicing Manager to develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
The successful candidate will have proven client relationship management skills and have relevant Business Development, Client Retention & Wealth Management experience.
In addition to this the candidate will be required to carry out administrative tasks supporting advisers and liaising with providers and fund managers.
- Requirement of a minimum 5 years? experience within the Financial Services sector, ideally with a Wealth Management background.
- Either hold or be working towards level 4 industry Qualifications
- The ability to show the previous development and growth of a book of clients.
- Existing relationships with professional introducers such as Lawyers. Solicitors, Accountants and IFA's in the UK would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal & IT communications skills
Please apply online today and submit your current CV and contact details.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.