Monday- Friday 8-4pm
This is a leading cancer screening and diagnostics organisation which carries out industry leading in depth diagnosis for a variety of different types of cancer.
Well-funded, respected throughout the industry and with a wealth of experience within the cancer flighting community, the future for this life-saving organisation is very bright.
This is a varied, interesting and dynamic role. You will be responsible for optimising and delivering marketing actions to support the company’s activities. In addition, you will play a key part in rebranding of the Company, including website, and by being the key internal contact with external agencies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting corporate sales campaigns, including direct communications, sending of materials and creation of co-branded websites in accordance with client branding guidelines (project manage design and print of marketing materials).
- Creation of presentation materials to support sales activities, such as PowerPoint presentations for awareness days, sales flyers, event and exhibition materials.
- Production of corporate case studies including writing, design, print and upload online on website and social media sites.
- Coordination of website updates, including liaison with the external web and IT developers.
- Liaison with digital marketing communications agency for SEO, website improvements and AdWords.
- Management of printed materials such as brochures, banners, leaflets, flyers, posters including design and print.
- Organisation of attendance at events such as conferences and exhibitions, including liaison with event organisers and creation of all materials and exhibition stands (includes corporate and clinical).
The office is a relaxed, friendly environment which promotes teamwork and fun.
As this is a cancer treatment company, you will be sure to find the company both a rewarding
and enriching place to work and develop.
Rewards are high, you will get a level of satisfaction and enjoyment that you are unlikely to find in your average company. This is not just ‘another job’.
- Degree in marketing or related subject
- Experience of managing and delivering digital and traditional marketing methods and materials. Able to perform this with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experienced in using technology and able to make basic website edits.
Interviews are immediately available.
To register your interest in this role or to find our more, please contact Paul Lawton on 01462 654 290 or firstname.lastname@example.org