Great work life balance - Monday to Friday only, no weekends, no nights
Set staring times to 5:30am Monday to Friday only, no rotas
Working with Driver`s mate, regular delivery areas
Permanent job - no agencies
We are currently seeking a Van Driver 3.5t (Customer Service Delivery Driver)to join us and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth.To succeed within this role, you will be need to have tolerance for heavy traffic, long distance and customers and never want to stop learning.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Clean and Valid B Class driving license
- Excellent customer service skills, remaining pleasant and friendly
- Basic IT skills
- Good map reading skills and knowledge of the area
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to diffuse difficult situation
- Strong customer service focused
- Excellent verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous van driving experience would be preferred
- Flexibility is essential as the type and volume of work is always subject to change, and it allows us to operate efficiently and gain maximum potential.
- Delivering goods in a polite manner to the customer’s delivery point including manual handling of goods up to 25kg.
- Create a work balance of being 50% driver and 50% customer service representative
- Be customer and service focused, “face of JJ”
- We offer a salary of £21,000.00 per annum
- Monday to Friday shifts (no weekends)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Access to Discount Platform
- Continuous development and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.