What you’ll be doing...
Who is Verizon? In today’s rapidly transforming environment, we design, build, and operate the networks, information systems, and mobile technologies that help businesses and governments around the globe expand reach, increase productivity, improve agility, and maintain longevity. Our solutions across Connected Machines, Intelligent Networking and Mobile Workforce are designed to help enterprises pursue new possibilities and create entirely new revenue streams – more efficiently than ever. Our portfolio of solutions effortlessly meets the demands and challenges shaping technology and business today. We believe that businesses and individuals empowered by technology can change the world. We create solutions with that belief in mind; we perpetually challenge ourselves to enable, advance, and pave the way for new possibilities across a variety of industries.
Working as part of our Client Success Team this role is responsible for providing core customer service activities to our customers across our French or Italian regions.
After we install a wide range of technologies, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be responsible for assisting the service team in providing core customer service activities to an account of customers in your allocated region.You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams.
This is a telephone based role making both out bound and taking in bound calls.
In this exciting role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting network optimization and business continuity activities.
- Resolving technical incidents and problems that impact customers’ service availability with escalation when appropriate.
- Providing recommendations to resolve problems based on research and analysis of incidents.
- Producing a variety of reports to monitor the performance of our services.
- Maintaining communication lines with assigned customer to manage service expectations.
- Partnering with the account team and other cross-functional teams to meet customer needs.
What we’re looking for...
You can defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer’s concerns. You are energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. You enjoy gathering information and understanding the facts of a situation.
You’ll need to have:
- Fluent French AND/ OR Italian language skills
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office product suite.
- Experience working in a customer facing environment.
Even better if you have:
- Telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
- Technical certifications including Cisco and ITIL v3, or the willingness and capability to obtain.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.