Customer Service Co-ordinator - WD30099428246
What you will do
The core role of the coordinator will be to deliver end to end customer experience for our existing customers and support our field based operations teams. The role takes all aspects ensuring that from customer commitments within the contract to the billing of the customer that we for fill out commitments and hold close customer and field operations teams relationships.
How you will do it
• To deliver an extremely professional, efficient and accurate customer service to our customers and field operations teams. Incoming work will be through one of various channels, including but not limited to, E-Mail, Telephone, and Customer Portal.
• Support account and service managers to develop strong relationships with our customers.
• Manage customer’s contacts for all requests and proactively deliver to a high standard, including jeopardy management to ensure KPI’s are delivered.
• Work closely with other JCI department’s to ensure that we all meet our customer commitments delivering faults fixes, servicing and system improvements by planning all of our engineer’s time efficiently.
• Generate accurate billing in line with customer pricing matrices and our work delivered.
• Regularly review our efficiency and provide solutions for us to improve through innovation
• Complete ad-hoc requests to support the customer and our service managers to develop our relationship and build our business.
• Supporting the wider CSC where needed.
What we look for
• Experience of having worked in a results driven customer service environment.
• Computer literate.
• Fluency in English language (both verbal and written).
• Experience of billing / invoicing (desirable).
• Experience of engineering industry (desirable but not essential).
• Prior knowledge of JCI systems and processes desirable
Source : Johnson Controls, Inc