Are you looking for a job, or a career?
We think there’s no organisation quite like Davies to support you to progress in your chosen career path. We’re proud of our development culture, and our continuing investment in a wide range of internal programmes and external qualifications.
So, are you a Davies person?
We’re looking for individuals who share our passion, and want to play a part in shaping our future. Being a Davies person means being part of our exciting journey.
As we continue to grow and diversify it’s crucial to us that all Davies colleagues stay true to our “Big IDEA”: to Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. These values remain the cornerstone of what we do.
What we’re looking for:
Joining Davies as a Property Claims Handler means that you’ll be the first point of telephone contact for our customers. So, you’ll need to be a great communicator, dedicated to providing a professional and empathetic service.
It’s a busy role, with a broad range of responsibilities, but the fundamentals include:
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues around the country;
- Composing professional and informative letters and other written correspondence;
- Ensuring compliance with our contractual and regulatory requirements;
- Reviewing data to set up new claims, appointing contractors and updating claims on internal systems;
- Reviewing insurance policy wordings to establish if a claim is covered;
- Managing and reviewing diaries in a timely manner;
- Issuing payments to policyholders and suppliers for settlements;
- Contributing to a happy team working environment
The skills and qualities you’ll need:
- A professional and adaptable communication style – both written and verbal;
- Efficient administrative skills;
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills;
- A proactive attitude, and an enthusiastic approach
There are no specific qualifications that we demand for the role; and although we welcome those with previous industry experience, it’s transferable skills and qualities that we value here at Davies. If you have what we’re looking for, as set out above, and you’re on board with the values as per our “Big IDEA”, then we’ll provide a full and comprehensive induction and training programme to support and nurture you in the first steps of your career journey.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy benefits such as above-statutory holidays, pension, life assurance, travel loans, access to training and professional qualifications, Corporate Social Responsibility events, Innovation Lab programmes, Davies Incentive Programme, Employee Assistance Programme, and other wellbeing services such as Headspace app membership…. And much more!
Take your first step towards becoming a Davies Person! Follow our simple application process by clicking “Apply Now”.
Davies Group endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates. If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact .