Due to the continued success and growth of Copart UK Limited, we are expanding our office team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join us in Wolverhampton.
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all of the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end of life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner then we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
As a flexi worker you will be contracted to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. However, you must be available to work additional hours as and when the business requires, with adequate notice to do so.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls.
- Deal with DVLA documentation and returns.
- Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service.
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines.
- Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation.
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre | Telecommunications | Inbound | Administration | Sales | Data Entry | Call Handler
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- IT proficient.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
- Company Uniform
.. .as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.
9,095.00 - 18,190.00 per year