Are you analytically minded with a great eye for detail?
Do you live and breathe Customer Service?
If you do, then we need to talk, as we are looking to hire the 'Best of the Best' to work within our Credit department. We're looking for exceptional and enthusiastic people to join our Credit team at our call centre in Enderby - Leicester!
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential as a Customer Service Advisor.
About the role:
Working as a vital part of either our Credit department as a Customer Service Advisor, you'll take on a key role in dealing with customers by phone, email, text message and in writing.
This could be to make decisions on account applications, order and online card purchases or you could even be identifying fraud and resolving queries relating to claims to prevent financial loss to the customer and the company.
These are unique and exciting customer service roles and there are no sale targets; you will purely be measured on the service you deliver so you can completely focus on giving truly outstanding customer service. Our call centre in Enderby offers great opportunities for progression and development, whether you are starting or continuing your customer service careers with the Next Online Credit Family.
We are looking for people who are as passionate about customer service as we are. We will provide in-depth, full time training to ensure you know everything you need to know to resolve our customer enquiries.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in customer service, ideally within a call centre environment. You'll be a team player with excellent communication skills, working in a fast paced environment you'll be extremely self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail. You'll be up for a challenge, and enjoy sorting out customers' problems so they're able to continue to shop with us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Making decisions on applications and Next Online card purchases.
- Identifying possible fraudulent activities and provide the security department any information required.
- Using the customer's information to make a decision on credit allowance and negotiating where necessary.
- Taking on a key role in dealing with our customers to identify fraudulent activity.
- Undertaking all duties in line with the Financial Conduct Authority guidelines.
Credit | Call Centre | Payments | Customer Service | Finance | Policy | Administration | Customer Service Advisor
Quarterly Bonus - 25% staff discount - Travel to work incentive - Up to 70% at our staff shops - Pension - Share-Save - Subsidised canteen - Free parking - On-site nursery
Shifts available (36 hours per week):
Shift 1: Tuesday to Saturday 4pm to midnight
Shift 2: Wednesday to Sunday 8am to 4pm
Shift 3: Monday to Thursday 4pm to midnight & Saturday 8am to 4pm
Shift 4: Tuesday to Friday 4pm to midnight & Sunday 8am to 4pm
Full time training (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) to 4 November for 5 weeks (please not this will be based at Gedding Road, Evington for 4 weeks and 1 week at Enderby).
Please note first shift preferences may not be available due to the on-going recruitment process. Shifts are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Have an analytical approach enabling you to investigate fraud by gathering information and liaising with multiple departments.
- Confident in working within company policy and Financial Conduct Authority Guidelines.
- You'll be an outstanding problem solver with the ability to provide a range of solutions.
- Be a clear and confident communicator.
- You'll be able to build a rapport whilst remaining assertive and resilient.
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and PC skills (excel) with the ability to pick things up quickly.
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service.
All successful applicants will be subject to criminal & credit checks in line with our Reference Policy. In order to apply for this position you must not have had an unsuccessful application for a similar role within the last 6 months.
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!
£9.63 - £9.63 per hour