- Communicate courteously & effectively with customers by telephone, email, letter and social media to answer questions & to resolve issues
- Proactively seek solutions to satisfactorily resolve the issues
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Monitor social media
- Identify repetitive product issues to report to Head Office in Europe
- Other ad hoc work to support the business as required
The successful candidate will ideally have some knowledge of customer service in either a similar environment or even a retail focused background.
Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading global FMCG business in a grwoing customer service team.