Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business.
We are currently recruiting for 24 hour part time Customer Service Advisors to join our store based in Warrington.
As a Customer Service Advisor, it is you who will guide our customers through the world of parenting - in many cases for the very first time!
You will be responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of Mothercare and the first person they meet when they enter our store. We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, giving our customers trust in your expert advice. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Customer Service Advisor's to have the following skills:
- A passion for customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- High standards of personalpresentation
- Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career.