Customer Service Advisor
£8.72 per hour
5 days from 7 – 37.5 hour a week between 6am and 10pm (9-5 Sat/Sun)
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Previous experience in Customer Service / Retail / Sales etc is essential
• Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
• Data Entry would be beneficial
• Excellent communication skills.
• Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
• Customer service orientated.
• Must be confident at written communication with a good level of written English.
• Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
• Works well with a team environment
• Is proactive
• Computer Literate including CRM Systems, social media and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
You will be responsible for responding to customer communications, resolving customer issues as they arise and supporting in the development of improved customer experiences. Duties will include...
• Respond to customer communications via Email and Social Media
• Provide information to customers by verifying information and understand the request
• Dealing with any refunds that come through as well as any dispatches that need to be sent out.
• To provide a high level of customer service.
• Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work.
• Liaising and developing a rapport with customers.
• To handle customer enquires in a professional and courteous manner.
• Work cross functionally with other departments.
• Able to manage own time and productivity effectively, to meet service requirements.
• Meet performance expectations
If you are looking for a dynamic, modern and forward thinking organisation and an excellent working environment then this is the role for you.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.