Customer Service Advisor Team Leader /Contact Centre Agent Supervisor who has excellent management and leadership skills with an experienced and varied customer service background is required for a well-established Company.
SALARY: up to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience) +Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Shirebrook, Mansfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor Team Leader/ Contact Centre Agent Supervisor who has excellent management and leadership skills with an experienced and varied customer service background.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor Team Leader/ Contact Centre Agent Supervisory ou will be an experienced customer service professional and will lead a division in the department.
The Company is searching for someone who will manage all forms of customer contact and drive the performance of the Call Centre Advisors in your team. You will be directly reporting into the Customer Service Manager and together you will build a dynamic team able to drive the high standards of care the customers deserve.
Ideal candidates will have flexible availability to suit the needs of the business including evenings and weekends to cover the trading hours of the stores.
As the Customer Service Advisor Team Leader/ Contact Centre Agent Supervisor, you will have 11 Advisors directly reporting into you and be responsible for their coaching, training and development in the Company whilst giving first class customer service to loyal customers.
We need someone who has strong leadership skills with the ability to create an entertaining work environment whilst ensuring the team carry out the directive of the department as a whole.
The customer contacts you will manage will be done through a range of channels including Telephony, Social Media and Web Chat, you should have experience with at least some of these functions to apply for this role.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor Team Leader/ Contact Centre Agent Supervisor:
- Drive excellent and personable customer service through all available channels
- Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication and take a flexible approach to understanding the needs of each individual customer
- Develop inventive processes to power the department forward, always with customer satisfaction at the forefront
- Monitor the recording and resolving customer contacts and issues to elevate your team performance
- Liaise with various departments, creating rapport with management and other functions across the business to reach best resolutions and through that actively promote best practice
- Coach, train and develop the team around you to ensure the highest standards of customer service are always provided to customers
- Scheduling the team to ensure that adequate resource is in place to cover the core customer facing hours
- Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient
- Natural ability to lead and develop a team
- Must have an experienced and varied customer service background
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not be scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5574
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk