Element has an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to develop your Administration career within a Global Testing,Inspection & Certification business. This will be working on a shift rotational pattern.
- Handling incoming customer enquiries
- Handling customer complaints and resolving within a timely manner
- To provide an after sales service, with regards to furniture, to our clients within our agreed service level agreement
- Managing, organising and updating various databases
- Arranging and confirming appointments with customers
- Booking visits for Field Based Technicians
- Liaising with customers, clients and field based Technicians
- Analysing and publishing data to produce to internal and external reports
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- General office administration and assistance
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Significant experience working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and
- Attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Experience dealing with complaints and confident in doing so
- Strong communication skills
- A competent self-starter as well as ability to be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work
- Drive for improvements and efficiencies
- Target driven and strive to excel targets
- Ability to plan, organise and manage workload in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Confident, punctual and well organised
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.