Are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in St Austell.
Our Customer Service Advisor's responsibilities will include:
- Champion and help the business deliver Customer Service Excellence which is safe, compliant, efficient and profitable.
- Assist Sales by upselling products and services to new and existing customers by phone and email.
- Assist the depot to win new business through telemarketing, campaign management and handling website leads
- Promote national and local Viridor services to new and existing customers
- Submit quotations and draw up contracts using pre-defined depot pricing matrix
Our ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a high-speed environment.
- Computer literate, with intermediate spreadsheet skills
- Good commercial and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
In return for your hard work as Customer Service Advisor, we can offer a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and plenty of opportunity for personal development. You will be working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service Advisor, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.