A few reasons why our Customer Service Advisors / Contact Centre Agents enjoy working here...
- Competitive salary of £17,556 per annum
- Full training and support throughout your career at cxLoyalty
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Up to 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for cxLoyalty employees
- Free onsite parking
cxLoyalty is accredited with the Investors in People Gold Standard and Health and Wellbeing award.
As well as delivering extensive training for you to excel in your role, we believe in continuous development to help you achieve your career goals.
We are committed to employee wellbeing and our employee benefits programme is designed to positively support all aspects of life.
We are now looking to recruit customer service professionals to join us at our Portsmouth office. This is a great opportunity for you to build your career and develop your skills as part of a fast-growing global company.
Full Time hours will be 37.5 hours per week 5x7.5 hour shifts between Monday and Sunday (alternate weekends).
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Customer Service role for you...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a customer focussed role ideally within a call centre environment
- Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- A great team player with strong PC skills
This role is purely customer service and involves no sales! On a daily basis, you will be:
- Handling enquiries over the phone
- Identifying and proactively seeking to resolve and support the needs of every customer
- Various administrative duties necessary to the role
- Supporting with various product benefits including, theatre booking, cinema booking, gadget insurance and claims
cxLoyalty is a leading loyalty and customer engagement solutions company servicing 70 million consumers with approximately 3000 client & marketing partner relationships and over 40 years of experience.
We design, administer and fulfill loyalty and customer engagement programmes that strengthen and expand the value of relationships for brands around the globe, including many of the largest and most respected companies in the financial services, retail, travel, and telecom industries. cxLoyalty has approximately 3100 associates in 19 countries.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.