This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Customer Service Advisor - Part time : 0000CZ1C
Customer Service Advisor - HSBC - £17,436 starting salary, increasing to at least £18,436 after 12 months (subject to performance)
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you'll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them. It could be anything from helping them pay everyday bills to saving for something special. Taking a genuine interest by building rapport and asking open questions is what our customers look for.
This is a part time role. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers. Everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Engaging with a wide range of customers over the telephone
- Delivering outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
- Identifying suitable products and making recommendations to suit customers' requirements, including introducing online banking methods such as our mobile banking app to help make banking with us easier
What's in it for you?
We are here when our customers need us to be; in this role you will cover our busy evening working hours on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays, 6:00pm - 12:00am. After your initial training period, we are able to offer flexibility around which days you cover our evening and weekend customer demand.
From the moment you join our team, on top of a competitive salary, you will also receive the following benefits package:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family
- A market-leading pension scheme
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
You'll start on a minimum salary of £17,436 (pro rata) and since we're passionate about you and career progression, we will ensure you go through a really thorough training programme over your first 12 months. In exchange for this we will ensure you receive incremental pay raises over 12 months that take your salary to a minimum of £18,436(pro rata) (subject to performance).
We can also offer you great onsite facilities, such as an on-site restaurant, free parking, internet cafe and games room We also have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events (onsite benefits vary from site to site).
Do you want a career rather than just a job? Then join HSBC, a truly global organisation where some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centres.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.