Do you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Due to the continued growth of our Head Office in Wootton we have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity.
The Customer Support Centre team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently improve upon and deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers
- Meet the required quality standards of operation to ensure Operational Excellence
- To ensure that all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Efficiently deal with both incoming and outgoing calls to ensure a high level of productivity
- Be fully aware of cost effective measures at all times and contribute idea for further improvement
- Actively look for ways to improve the CSC service and your own personal performance, sharing any ideas with your Team Leader to the benefit of the whole CSC team
- Promote good teamwork and great team performance by supporting team members when required, sharing new ideas to improve our service and demonstrating a positive demeanour at all times
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Support Centre | Customer Service | CSC | Customer Support | CSC Centre | Call Centre | Telecommunications | Inbound | Administration | Sales | Data Entry
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technologyin the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
£17,500.00 - £18,000.00 per year