Wavertree Technology Park, Liverpool, L7 9PQ
Fighting fraud is essential, and you'll be an expert on the front line, making sure our customers, and their money, are safe in our hands. With your expertise behind them, our customers can be sure that they can do what they want to do, every day, with confidence. Build trusting, lasting relationships with them, and we'll help you to build your best career. With the flexibility to work in a dynamic way that suits your life. Let's go forward together.
What will you be doing?
* You will put yourself in our customer's shoes to be able to understand how everyday products and services can help them now and in the future
* You will use your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand
* You will be proactive and engaging, assisting customers with their essential everyday needs, providing every day banking solutions where appropriate
* You will accurately complete administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
What we're looking for:
* Proven Customer Services Experience
* A genuine interest in the customer
* Experience in using friendly and caring communication skills to build and strengthen relationships with the customers
* The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
* Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays' key UK location from that advertised.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
up to £18,910.00 per year