Role: Customer Service Advisor
Site: Whitehall Waterfront
LIV is a leading build to rent and residential block management company, delivering services nationwide. We currently manage tens of thousands of apartments in the UK and are involved in numerous schemes at different stages of development. Our clients include major developers and global investment funds and we also represent thousands of leaseholders nationwide.
The diversity of our client base calls for an integrated team approach and our experts strive to deliver value to our clients through clear, innovative thinking and timely solutions. We are also firm believers that you create your own success! As an entrepreneurial business we recognise and promote individuals who show potential to commit and grow with the business.
LIV is part of Cortland, who wish to develop 10,000 BTR units in the UK over the next 5-7 years commencing with our first 486-unit BTR residential development in Watford and the second, a 300-unit scheme in Woking, both of which will start construction in the next 12 months.
As Customer Service Advisor, you will report to the Customer Experience Manager who is also based in the Leeds office. This position will support and work with all levels of Associates throughout LIV and Cortland whilst communicating across multi-channel clients providing the highest level of customer service.The focus will be on the UK business.
The Customer Service Advisor will work closely with both the BTR team and Asset Management team in Leeds to maintain and process the application journey and to minimise complaints and process failures. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exceed our resident’s expectations every day by delivering exemplary service
- Update, track and analyse performance management dashboards and reports that measure resident satisfaction, move ins/move outs, renewals, maintenance progress, applications, and other key metrics.
- Answer and handle incoming resident communication with excellent customer service, serving as a point of contact for residents who have any questions or concerns
- Fulfil day-to-day operational obligations
- Ensure that landlords/residents comply with their obligations and enforcing the terms of the Assured Shorthold Tenancies (AST) as required
- Ensure the terms of the Housing Act obligations are adhered to across the developments that you support
- Ensure all legal compliance per property/development is accurate, EPC, Gas inspections valid, Carbon Monoxide and appropriately tracked
- Prepare and send e move in packs for new residents including inventory, EPC and current ‘How to Rent’ guide within move in SLA’s
- Instruct End of Tenancy (EOT) check outs and cleaning requirements -and work through the full move out process.
- Ensure move out trackers are 100% accurate and mirror CRM system
- Ensure Deposit release is adhered to in line with regulatory obligations
- Issue and ensure timely return of renewal AST terms
- Manage and own all stage one complaints, in line with the company complaints procedure.
- Liaise withother departments within the business to achieve business goals including Credit control regarding rent arrears payments and statutory notices as well as building healthy relationships with onsite LIV and Cortland staff based at the developments.
- Daily management of internal and external contractors in line with maintenance SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Manage the invoice workflow ensuring invoices within agreed mandate are approved including the raising of PO correctly and in line with company requirements
- Management of workflow dashboard including raising and tracking works orders in line with SLAs
- Processing applications from Let Agreed to Move in across all clients in line with set SLA’s.
- Actively participate in business audits when required
- Where appropriate proactively promote LIV and Cortland to increase company profile
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant customer service experience
- Experience communicating with clients and dealing with complaints
- Experience managing a large volume of work whilst maintaining accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally as well as strong written communication skills
- Organised and proactive, able to prioritise own workload and handle multiple tasks
- Driven and self-motivated working in a fast-paced environment
- Competent with Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Ability to ensure confidentiality and security of all business, client and customer documentation and information.
- Always look to provide the highest standard of customer service
- Collaborative approach to working with clients and associates across all levels
- Likes to work as part of a team whilst being flexible and cooperative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle complaints calmly and communicate suitable solutions
THE LIV DIFFERENCE
At LIV we understand that client service delivery and a focus on the resident experience sits at the heart of what we do. We put our customers and our residents first and enjoy the part we play in building vibrant, new communities.
We have worked extensively on large residential developments throughout the UK which has allowed us to develop specific experience and expertise in all the key areas that are relevant to successful management delivery. We are very fortunate to have a talented team and it is their combined experience which ensures we are at the forefront of the industry today.
Many of our competitors talk about what services they provide but we believe what makes us different is that we have been delivering these promises now for several years, at sites across the country.
With LIV’s plans of further expansion, we would be delighted to see whether you believe you are the right person to continue this exciting journey with us.
LIV is an equal opportunities employer.