Help-Link have an amazing opportunity. We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our growing team.
We are seeking dynamic people with a positive attitude and great customer care skills.
Do you have a dare to care attitude and believe in giving great customer service? At Help-Link we always aim to do the right thing and as a growing business we need more people to help us make our customers feel special.
You will be responsible for effectively handling and responding to all customer queries, either by phone, letter or email. You will take ownership of customer issues, responding to all queries in a professional and timely manner, ensuring that our high levels of customer satisfaction are always maintained, and our customer promises is met.
Following query resolution, you will share learning with colleagues and other departments to highlight problems and avoid recurring issues
- Manage incoming customer queries, using their preferred method (call, letter, email, social media or chat) offering appropriate advice and resolution.
- Take ownership of customer issues and problems, follow through and make outbound calls where necessary, responding to all queries as promptly as possible in accordance with agreed targets and deadlines.
- Always Ensure customer delight by offering the highest level of customer service in collaboration with our field services team.
- Where customers are dissatisfied, ensure that a resolution can be reached by engaging the relevant people and departments.
- Record all customer issues and conversations, including cause, outcome and associated costs into the SMS Database and customer files.
- Support the customer accounts team in the collection of outstanding balances.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good standard of education (e.g. to GCSE standard in Maths and English) - Essential
- Complaints handling experience – Desirable
- Negotiating skills and experience – Essential
- Confident communicator to a high standard in both written and verbal communications – Essential
- Can adapt to a fast-paced environment and changing workload – Essential
- Level headed with excellent organisational and time management skills – Essential
- Reliable and determined to excel with all tasks – Essential
- Willing to work hard as part of the team but with the ability to work successfully using own initiative – Desirable
- Must have excellent experience in use of Microsoft Office products
(Microsoft Excel)- Desirable
- Assertive personality with the ability to positively influence outcomes in potential conflict situations – Essential
- Able to adopt differing styles when dealing with difficult customers and changing circumstances – Essential
- Active listening skills – Essential
Salary: £17,062 Per Annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week Between the hours of 8:00am -7:00pm Monday – Friday
Will include some weekend work on a rota basis Between 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discount for family and friends on
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite car parking
- Direct bus routes from the city centre
- Access to people serve which is an online discount and reward scheme for high street retailers, cinemas, fun days out, sports equipment, gym discount and many more!