Mountain Warehouse is currently going through a massive growth period with a large number of store openings yearly and growth in size by over 20% year on year. We are currently the No1 outdoor retailer in the UK and are constantly on the lookout for bright ambitious and hardworking individuals to join our customer Services department!
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager we are looking for Customer Service Advisor fluent in Italian to join our team based in our Coventry office.
The position is full time permanent role.
Our customer service working hours are:
Peak Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-8pm, Bank Hols 10am-4pm
Non-Peak Op Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9-5.30pm, Bank Hols 10am-4pm
What you'll be doing
- Provide fast and friendly help for our customers, at all points in the customer journey – before, during and after purchase, be it online or in store. Our aim is make contact and communication with us as easy and smooth as possible for our customers.
- Our customers contact us via telephone, email, live chat and good-old-fashioned letter, regardless of the contact channel, we always seek to get the right response, first-time, for each and every customer.
- Efficient, pro-active communicators, constantly liaising with our warehouse team, our couriers, our stores and the wider business, to deliver the very best customer service.
- Take pride in our work and work together as a team to serve our customers and support our fast growing, quick paced business.
We would love to meet someone with
- Experience in a customer-facing role – in retail, call centre or similar
- Fluent in English and Italian Language.
- Strong written skills - good tone, concise, accurate spelling and grammar
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Basic IT Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
- Experience in any eCommerce customer service – website, Amazon, eBay
- Outgoing, friendly, ‘people person’
- Passionate about and take pride in providing the very best customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can think on your feet and able to multitask
- Get stuck in, solve problems and have a can-do attitude
- Take pride in your work and your attention to detail is unrivalled
- Remain calm in difficult situations and love working as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme