ROLE TITLE: Customer Service Advisor
FUNCTION: Technical Support
REPORTING TO: Senior Helpdesk Agent
LOCATION: Knutsford, UK
As a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business.
Our cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. While we span the globe, we personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals — enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience.
We offer peace of mind. We enable transformation. We generate options. We empower people. We do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.
We pride ourselves on customer focus, solution quality and our great team. We are growing and diversifying and are looking for talented people who are passionate about what they do and want to contribute to the next phase in our company’s success.
Our goal is to provide honest and responsive support to customers. As part of our Customer Service Team you will assist customers requiring support and guidance, attempting to resolve issues via telephone. In addition, you will be the link between our Service Centre and designated customers who depend on us through effective communication and administrative skills.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who require support and guidance with our products whilst offering excellent levels of customer service.
- Accurately record call details using our in-house CRM system.
- Handle these and other service requests from email or web interface, and collaborate with the appropriate Regional Service Controller to ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) can be met.
- Maintain customer and client relationships by providing updates via telephone or email.
- Respond to any customer complaint which is reported and escalate appropriately.
- Understand the scheduling process and when required work with the Regional Service Controllers to identify methods of continuously improving the level of customer service.
- Undertake any administrative function that may be required by colleagues to support the effective operation of the Service Centre.
- Maintain appropriate product knowledge.
- Identify and share recommendations on issues affecting service performance.
- Follow the “Glory Spirits” of Value Creation, being a Self-Starter, Collaboration, Integrity, and Personal Growth.
- Other duties as necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants should have a good level of computer literacy.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English – Grade C and above.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, with a desire to learn.
- A Team Player.
This position is on a rota and requires Saturday work.
The Glory Spirits & Behaviours reflect the values and behaviours that are critical to the ongoing success of Glory and as such represent the foundations of our behaviour globally to lead us to realise our mission:
Value Creation - strive to create value for customers
Self-Starter - understand the objectives of your own work and are proactive in achieving goals
Collaboration - respect diversity and create a culture of collaboration to work with each other to achieve a common goal
Integrity - understand Glory’s mission and act with responsibility and pride to realise achievement and act and behave with high integrity and a strong sense of ethics
Own Growth - leverage our own talent and achieve personal development by adopting a broader perspective; looking beyond our own work.
Glory believes in equal opportunity for all qualified persons and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, marital status, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Third Party Agencies
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted by Glory. Should an agency choose to send unsolicited resumes, Glory reserves the right to review such resumes but will not be held liable for any fees/charges associated with a candidate hire except where a formal written agreement is in place between Glory and the Agency to source candidates for a specific role