We have a fantastic opportunities for a Customer Service Advisor to join the customer support team in our busy Gloucester office - immediate start available. We have opportunities available to join us on either a permanent or 3 month temporary contract (with the possibility to extend). In return, joining us on a temporary contract you will receive a competitive starting hourly rate of £8.50 – £9.50 per hour depending on experience, and on a permanent contract you will receive £17,000 to £19,000 per annum plus benefits including free onsite parking and ease of access for public transport.
Since 1 December the Compass Insurance Scheme, which provides specialist insurance cover for holiday and residential parks and their customers, has been delivered through Binnacle Insurance Services Ltd.
Binnacle is part of the Rural and Commercial Holdings Group which is the holding company for Rural Insurance and One Commercial. Collectively they underwrite over £60m in premium on behalf of Zurich, Aviva and other insurers. The businesses provide a wide range of insurance products and services from Farm and Agricultural to Motor Fleet and Property Owners, Shops and Offices. Our head office is in Harrogate and we have locations in Leeds, Glasgow, Belfast and Gloucester.
As our Customer Service Advisor you will support the growth and retention of a profitable business by providing a helpful and professional approach to customer service. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to enhance existing administrative experience.
Monday to Friday during the hours of 9am till 5pm, 35 hours per week.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor include
- Deliver great customer service to our customers in every interaction
- Proactive with inbound and outbound calls
- Deal with incoming phone, email and system enquiries
- Processing policy amendments
- Processing of daily tasks including uploading incoming work, provide new business quotations, light touch renewals, chasing outstanding information on policies, lapsing renewals
- Resolution of queries
- Working as part of a team
- Work in accordance with company’s service standards
Requirements of a Customer Service Advisor include:
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Strong customer focus
- “Can do” attitude
- Highly motivated and organized
- Kind and considered manner
This is an exciting role which will provide a wealth of experience for the right candidate! Apply now to become our Customer Service Advisor!