When most people think of Fender® guitars and amplifiers, they think of our rich history and legacy, after all the Spirit of Rock & Roll is our company motto. For us at Fender® it’s all about the future. We need to work hard today to MAKE HISTORY tomorrow.
As the world's leading guitar manufacturer, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation "FMIC" has become synonymous with all things rock 'n' roll. Our iconic instruments such as the Telecaster, Stratocaster, Precision Bass & Jazz Bass guitars are known worldwide as the instruments that started the rock revolution and they continue to be highly prized by today.
It is our vision to continue championing THE SPIRIT OF ROCK-N-ROLL® throughout the world and our mission is to exceed the expectations of music enthusiasts worldwide.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE LEGACY?
Fender EMEA has an exciting opening for a Customer Support Advisor - German Speaking based out of our East Grinstead office in the UK. In the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will offer excellent care to the established dealer network and consumers whilst also providing key support to a team of District Sales Managers (DSMs).
The department provides key support for all service and parts related issues, technical queries and return and repair of warranty products. A key aspect of the role is being able to provide high standards of customer service and support within Company guidelines.
- Handle product returns including issuing RA numbers using in-house returns system and tracking return status with third-party warehouses and couriers (UPS and freight forwarders) for warranty and non-warranty repairs, goods sent in error and marketing stock.
- Raise queries with third-party warehouse for shipping errors including incorrect items received and missing or damaged goods.
- Raise credit memo requests from the sales and accounts departments through the returns system.
- Provide technical support for all FMIC products to dealers and end users by phone and email.
- Respond to incoming customer service issues by phone and e-mail to the standard expected of an industry-leading company. This will also include all customer service related mails received via the www.fender.com website
- Maintain dealer account information including contacts, addresses and shop details to appear on www.fender.com
- Assist District Sales Managers with any dealer customer service or stock issues that arise.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
This is an indication of the main responsibilities of the role and the Company reserve the right to amend the content of the role at its discretion
- Person Specification
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of how guitars and amplifiers function
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT Skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships
- Experience of working in a customer service driven environment
- Good knowledge of FMIC product lines.
- Languages - European
ABOUT FENDER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®,Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com.