Platform Customer Service Advisor
£10.60/hour temp to perm
Are you an experienced customer service advisor either in financial services industry or call centre looking to challenge yourself further? Want to push yourself and become an expert in your field? Do you want to work for an industry leading company? If so this may be the perfect next step for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major financial and prestigious company in Edinburgh at the Gyle.
You'll be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
* inbound or outbound telephony experience
* strong level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
* self motivation and ability to own workload to meet deadlines
* eagerness to learn and adaptability to changing business needs
* general knowledge of legislative, regulatory and compliance issues
* experience of dealing with complex customer enquiries
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* ability to foster relationships with team and department members
Desirable but not essential:
* telephony experience gained in finance
* experience of operating in a Direct to Customer (D2C) environment
* experience of providing web chat services
* good knowledge of financial services
It is Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week. Between the hours of 8am to 5.45pm. Working at my clients easily accessible location in Edinburgh Park, they provide a free staff car park and a fully equipped gym with fitness classes. In addition to a subsidised on-site restaurant including Sub-Way, Costa, and Starbucks.
*You must be able to pass a Disclosure and Credit Check*
Click Apply NOW!