Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for our team in Corby.
Customer Service Advisor Role:
Joining our team as a Customer Service Advisor, you will champion and deliver customer service excellence to new and existing customers. You will be responsible for the support and effective and proactive management of all existing customers and to identify and secure additional profitable business. Duties include:
- Answer, log and resolve all inbound enquiries to the depot in a timely and professional manner, introducing new or improved services to new and existing customers where appropriate
- Initiate, maintain and review all customer data on the appropriate systems ensuring customer requests are communicated effectively within the depot.
- Promote national and local Viridor services to new and existing customers.
- Submit quotations and draw up contracts using pre-defined depot pricing matrix
Our ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a multisite, high speed environment
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment
- Good written, oral/telephone and numerate skills
- Good commercial skills and negotiator
- Well organised, logical and creative thinker
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Customer Service Advisor, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.