FPSG are recruiting for our leading client based in Glasgow City Centre! Due to their growth in to the Scottish market these are brand new opportunities and we're looking to hire first class customer service professionals who are seeking a long term career within an award winning organisation.
Working full time Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm you will be offered a permanent contract and fantastic benefits to start ASAP
The purpose of the role is to be first point of contact for all customers who are looking to make a property or motor claim.
- You will be first point of contact for customers/brokers to initiate new Insurance claims
- Using a variety of questioning techniques to ensure all information is gathered effectively
- Provide general information and answer questions in a polite, professional manner
- Working towards individual and team performance targets
- Ensure you have a full understanding of all processes & legislations
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required which may include some administration
- Logging of all calls accurately on our clients CRM system
- You will provide options and solutions to customers
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/background:
- Insurance/Claims experience
- Previous customer service/call centre experience managing a variety of clients questions, queries and problems
- Previous background of working towards performance targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence dealing with customers over the phone and overcoming objections
- Strong team player who is informative and approachable
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to identify customers' needs with experience of using open questions
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word/Excel
In return our client offers a starting salary of £16,500 plus performance related bonus.
You will receive fully paid training, ongoing develop and career progression with fantastic benefits to include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to a brand new games & yoga room
- Monthly incentives prizes
Please Note: If you are successful with your application, our client will require to conduct a credit and background check.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.