Spring forward to a new Customer Service career at Echo-U South!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,500 per annum + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Are you looking for a new and exciting job in customer services with the opportunity of career progression? Echo-U South pride themselves on giving the best customer service to our clients. We are a leading customer contact centre and looking to recruit 30 new customer service advisors to join our Echo-U South Family! - So apply today and spring forward to a new career!
Customer Service Advisor - What are we looking for?
- We're recruiting full-time and part-time customer service professionals who have previous experience of dealing with customers.
- You'll be working on an inbound campaign helping customers on behalf of a National award winning Courier Company.
- We have great communicators who love engaging and building rapport with customers. You'll be confident holding conversations, curious to understand situations, a great listener and be able to move a conversation forward.
- You'll be a great team player who is excited about the opportunity to develop your career, show commitment and passion to deliver a high standard of customer service and have a positive and energetic approach to your work.
- We use leading technology to enhance the customer experience so good IT skills are desirable.
At Echo-U we pride ourselves on supporting our team to progress and achieve, this is an ideal opportunity to begin building your career with us. Did you know over 80% of our management team started their career at Echo-U as advisors?
At our in-house training academy we will provide the training and support you need to deliver the exceptional Echo-U experience in every conversation.
Somebody that truly believes in the 'Art of Conversation'
You will be determined to ensure that every customer is dealt with on a personal level and to the best of your ability.
Customer Service Advisor - What's on offer at Echo-U for you?
- We offer our team a friendly, sociable and rewarding environment with many benefits and opportunities to develop and progress your career including:
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training and development programme with 1-1 support
- Career pathway
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Free fresh fruit and water
- Diverse shift patterns to suit early rises, part-timers and night owls
- Great location, 10 minutes walk from Bournemouth beach
- Canteen with free hot drinks
- Games table
- Advisor of the month
- Fun team incentives/Team building exercises
- Charity events
- Social team nights out
Customer Service Advisor - Who are Echo-U?
Echo-U is a leading customer contact centre based in Newcastle and Bournemouth. Established for over 16 years we've had the privilege of talking to customers on behalf of some of the UK's biggest brands including DPD UK, Sage Plc, Sky and The National Careers Service.
We are an owner managed, world class, forward-thinking and friendly outsource contact centre and we recognise that our staff are our best asset. Our culture is committed to nurturing and developing you, and to recognise the individual qualities of all of our team.
Don't just take our word for it, here are a few words from some of our team!
"Everyone matters here at Echo-U regardless of experience or talent, I feel valued and supported every day”.
~ Michael Connelly, Customer Service Advisor - Newcastle
"Echo-U South are one of the best companies I have ever worked for! They really do make it one of their top priorities to make sure we all have the support we need! They have great incentives and I love that we are rapidly growing as a business! I can't wait to see where Echo-U will be 1 year down the line! #LoveWhereIWork”
~ Alice Stanton-Wright, Team Leader - Bournemouth
"Brilliant workplace and work ethic! Love waking up knowing I have such a great job. The people here have helped so much with my confidence and becoming who I am!
To submit your CV for this exciting Customer Service Advisors opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
Keywords: Customer Support, Client Support, Sales Executive, Telesales Advisor, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Sales Support, Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Data Entry, Office Manager, Sales Team Leader, Customer Service Manager.