Customer Service Advisor
Location: Bolton, BL2 2HF
Salary: £348.80 per week / £18,137.60 per annum
Hours of Work: 9am to 6pm, or 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 1-hour lunch, with a rostered Saturday Morning
About the Company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advisor to join our client’s Customer Services Department based in Bolton.
Our client are leaders in their field, working alongside major insurers and supplying a first-class service to their policyholders repairing and replacing windows and doors.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
•Receiving calls or instructions from our insurer clients
•Making calls to customers who have an insurance related claim; taking details and arranging appointments for our surveyors to inspect the damage
•Recording all information on our bespoke system
•Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements at all times
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
•Previous experience in a customer service role
•Ideally NVQ level 2 in Customer Service
•Ability to demonstrate great communication skills
•Strong organisational skills
•Excellent attention to detail
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
•£348.80 per week - £18,137.60 per annum
•28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
•Pension scheme after 3 months
If you think that you are suitable for this Customer Service Advisor role, please apply now!
UPVC Window Fitter/ Joiner
Location: Luton, LU3
Salary: £600 per week, plus bonus and overtime - Potential earnings £31200 per annum
About the Company:
Are you looking for a career in a family run, nationwide company, fitting windows & doors with the best in the industry?
Our clients work for major insurance companies; repairing and replacing windows and doors after storms, a break in etc. They have been working in this field since 1986, so they aren’t new to the business.
Due to expansion our client is keen to hire skilled window fitters with extensive experience of fitting, living near Luton.
UPVC Window Fitter / Joiner Requirements:
· The ideal window fitter will be an experienced fitter with extensive experience of fitting windows and doors, garage doors and conservatories in both timber and uPVC as well as aluminium products, including bifolds.
· Ideally qualified to NVQ level 2 in Fenestration and MTC Training
· A good work ethic
· Willing to learn
· Good customer manner and positive attitude
· Respect customers’ property whilst working in their homes/ businesses
· Good timekeeper and attitude to work
· Ability to work in a team
· To have great attention to detail
· To have pride in your work and the overall finish
· Travelling to customer properties is essential, you need to have a full driving licence
UPVC Window Fitter / Joiner Benefits:
· Good rates of pay depending upon joinery experience + Overtime + Bonus.
· 28 days holidays a year including Bank Holidays
· Pension Scheme.
· Company Work wear
· Company van, diesel and power tools provided
This is a FULL TIME PAYE career, NOT temporary contract work.
Our client has secured long term contracts with major Insurance companies, this ensures they can guarantee work throughout the year, providing job security and reliability.
If you think that you are suitable for this UPVC Window Fitter / Joiner role, please apply now!