Customer Service Advisor
Birmingham, West Midlands
If you have strong communication skills with a passion for customer service, this could be the job for you.
Make your mark on the sales function within a large manufacturing business and apply for the two positions available now!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest one-stop shop for the jewellery maker.
Working as part of the Contact Centre team based in the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, you will provide support and assistance to all types of customers.
Your role is vitally important as you would be at the forefront of the business. As such you will learn about the jewellery making trade, test your ability to meet targets and build your experience in sales.
In return, our client will provide you with on the job training, guidance and the support you need to build on your existing expertise.
- To provide mainly email, live chat, social and review support, additionally providing call support as needed
- To provide comprehensive support to customers when dealing with their enquiries
- To handle customer enquiries in a timely manner
- To promote sales and products by cross and up selling products
- Report potential sales leads to the manager for follow up action
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience within the Jewellery Industry
- Additional languages would be advantageous i.e. Italian
- Confidence and the ability to multitask
- Previous customer service experience / experience working in a call centre environment
- Ability to prioritise and schedule work to meet demands set by the department, company or external customer
- Good IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team working skills
- Ability to use initiative for independent work
- Flexibility in peak periods i.e. with overtime / weekend working.
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English.
Hours of work:
- From 16-33 hours per week- Working pattern to be determined.
- Salary of £9.00 - £9.50 per hour (dependent upon experience)
- Up to 26 days’ annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions matched up to 8%
- Life Assurance
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work
- Eyecare Vouchers with Boots Opticians
- Membership of the company Sports & Social Club
- Award scheme for good time and attendance
- Discounts on Company products
Some companies may call this role Call Centre Agent or Contact Centre Advisor.
As part of the new starter vetting process the successful candidate will be asked to complete a criminal records check from the DBS and asked to provide references; due to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) please do not disclose referee details on your CV.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
DOE Plus Benefits