Our national network of wholly-owned service centres, extensive fleet and investment in technology are why we are the UK's most flexible, reliable and transparent same day Logistics Company.
Our clients know we deliver on time, every time which enables them commit 100% to their customers. We are incredibly proud of our CitySprint family and the lengths we go to each day to provide first class services to our 13,000+ customers.
How do we accomplish it all? By hiring and retaining top notch talent, individuals who are capable of handling any situation with confidence and professionalism.
Don't worry - you don't have to be an expert to become one! So long as you bring your passion for people and problem solving, we'll invest in you to take care of the rest. We'll provide fun, thorough and paid training that will teach you everything you need to know to feel confident handling customer issues with a team of support by your side.
As a CSA, you are the face of our company, and at CitySprint we believe it's important to ask for our advisors input and collaboration on developing initiatives to improve the overall customer experience, ensuring a consistent approach and increase business revenue. The knowledge that you are fixing problems for your customers solving their logistical pains is a big driver for you. You are the difference between success and disappointment so it's a bit role with a lot of responsibility, but equally plenty of satisfaction, and a LOT of skills development. If you aren't 100% reliable and ready to give it your all, this isn't the job for you.
If you excel in leading and organizing in your home life, you're exactly what we're looking for and we bet you have the right stuff to go far in our company!
As a Customer Service Advisor (CSA) at CitySprint you oversee solving customers' problems and helping them get back to enjoying their lives as quickly and effortlessly as possible. Most of the time that involves logging delivery requests and checking where packages are but no two days are the same. You are empowered to provide customers with peace of mind that their current issue is resolved and that none are on the horizon.
Successful CSAs deliver an effortless customer experience by:
- Taking the lead- Our reps take ownership of customers' issues, relieving customers' stress while guiding them to a quick and easy resolution.
- Identifying future problems- Not only do our reps solve the current customer concern but they actively identify and solve any lurking complications the customer may encounter after their first interaction.
- Sharing insights with peers and management- Our positive team culture relies on open communication to continuously improve how our work gets done.
- Having fun! - Our work is important, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We love helping others and have a fun community dedicated to doing so!
Customer Service | Call Centre | Customer Care | Complaints
Healthcare, pension, Ride2Work scheme, employee perks scheme, Competitive salary
This is a part time role covering 4 hour shifts of either 8am-12pm or 12pm - 4pm, 5 days a week.
We're looking for people best described as…
- A proactive, solution-oriented decision maker
- A planner, multi-tasker, and expert problem solver
- Outspoken, with a "can-do" attitude and infectious positivity
- Ideally you love technology, you are super speedy on a computer and excited by digital change and you don't mind helping others with tech as necessary.
Join our team to enjoy:
Progression - We are keen to invest in our people for the future.
Development - We offer a totally free NVQ programme with time provided in working hours to hone your skills and improve your CV.
Perks and treats - Free fruit Wednesdays, Perkbox membership, giving you access to some fabulous discounts on things you use everyday
Recognition and reward - The chance for colleagues to nominate and be nominated for being a "Smartie" and displaying the best examples of our values in action. Win lunch with the Directors and a £££ voucher to spend on exactly what you want!
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy - thank you in advance.
CitySprint are already the UK's leading (and largest) same day courier network but we have even bolder ambitions.