We are inviting candidates to apply for an exciting position at Utilita working as part-time Customer Service Advisor within our Billing department based in our head office in Chandlers Ford. Working a 16-20 hour a week Monday to Friday contract, also working 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Offering a competitive salary of £20,430 pro rota, plus company bonus, corporate rewards scheme, Paid Holiday plus bank holidays and much more....
What You'll Be Doing
To be responsible for resolving a range of enquiries from both Utlilita's residential and commercial customers politely and efficiently providing a high quality of service.
- To answer customer/broker/business reps calls in line with Utilita's policies and procedures, whilst delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- To investigate, record and resolve customer enquiries or complaints about the product or services provided, including enquiries raised from other departments and customer service advisors
- To manage accounts for Utilita's credit customers (both residential and commercial), updating and maintaining customer information by entering relevant / required information into the systems
- Take responsibility for timely resolution of any complaints that are raised to the Billing team
- Responsible for setting up 'arrangement to pay' with customers who have an outstanding balance who are unable to make the appropriate payments for their energy
- Process exceptions on credit customer accounts in order to ensure accurate invoices are produced.
- Process updates to credit customer accounts to ensure that they are maintained accurately. This may include but is not limited to the processing of change of tenancies, customer provided meter readings, customer enquiries.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills who is confident to deal with billing related enquiries over the phone.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who can understand and identify customers needs whilst delivering exceptional service
- Strong organisational planning skills
- The ability to manage a variety of tasks under pressure
- Understanding or experience of the billing process
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment
£20,430.00 - £20,430.00 per year