Customer Service Administrator
£9.74 per hour
Monday–Friday 8.30 am–5 pm
My client, a manufacturing business based in Telford is now recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly team. Working closely with a portfolio of clients, you will be managing your customers order requirements and expectation from initial enquiry through to delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- To liaise with customers to understand their requirements, to develop a positive relationship with them and resolve any problems that arise
- To ensure sales orders are processed correctly and in a timely/accurately manner and incorporated into the production plan, using the Company's business system and standard operating procedures
- To ensure the availability of materials, repeats etc. prior to production to meet the agreed delivery date and order quantity
- To ensure regular communication with customers on the status of orders placed, supplying schedules and stock information as required
- To organise delivery using special transport facilities if required by the customer
- In cases of customer complaint, initiate procedure for investigation and resolution; raise credit note if agreed with the customer
- To provide information and assistance to the Sales team regarding customer issues, changes of personnel, trends, etc. in order to maintain and develop existing customer accounts
- Arrange and assist in the successful management of customer site visits for audit/pass-on-press etc.
- To deal pro-actively with all customer problems should they arise, exploring options and solutions to resolve
This role will suit an experienced sales administrator or customer service administrator, preferably with experience in manufacturing. You will need to be a friendly team player and be able to manage customer expectations whilst resolving problems as they arise. Accurate order entry skills are also a pre-requisite.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.