We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join an exciting business in Stockport. We are looking to recruit a customer service advisor who can commit to a full time role and work for an amazing business
We want to recruit a Customer Service Advisor who has energy, enthusiasm and wants to be part of a new team that is going to deliver outstanding service day in, day out. To be considered for this role it is preferred that you have a strong customer service background in a contact centre or within a retail environment.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor
- Ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience for each and every customer
- Handle and resolve incoming customer enquiries through calls, email social media and webchat channels
- Experience of webchat/live chat an advantage
- Must be responsible to manage customer correspondence via Social Media interactions
- Manage any general admin duties including, refunds and claims and daily contact with our transport couriers
- Always follow the escalation process for escalated phone calls, social media complaints or written correspondence
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be:
- Customer focused for every customer interaction
- Possess an outstanding telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and contribute
- Passionate about your career and the company you work for
- Well developed written communication skills for customer interaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm
- Must be calm under pressure
- Flexible to work the hours to support the business
- The customer service department is open Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 19.00; the successful candidate will be able to work hours that fit in between these hours.
If you are a Customer Service Advisor with a background in retail or contact centres then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in an exciting venture for our client. You will be able to work as part of a team to provide an excellent service to customers.
Working hours will be full time between Mondays to Fridays, but as the team grows and develops there will be an element of weekend working - one Saturday per month.
Apply to Zachary Daniels for immediate interviews.
£17,500.00 - £18,000.00 per year