Customer Service Administrator - 186092
Role: Customer Service Administrator, 12 mth, Fixed Term Contract
Kier living are looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join our fast growing team based within our Central Team in Solihull. This role is a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Ensure that the system is updated and the information with the system is used correctly.
- Closing down of tasks on the system.
- Incoming telephone calls are handled efficiently, 95% to be answered pre-voice mail.
- Incoming emails require confirmation to sender.
- Ability to work as part of a small customer care team.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to purchases and Subcontractors.
- Liaise between clients, maintenance operatives and contractors.
- Input information into the system.
- Day to day duties include answering telephone, filing, typing correspondence and any other duties required.
- The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and approachable.
- A good team player with an excellent customer service ethos, organised and able to manage their time effectively.
- To liaise with clients to ensure that remedial work the company is responsible for is dealt with promptly and efficiently and that contractors carry out any necessary work in a timely fashion.
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate (globally) across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange , we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index .
With a head office at Tempsford Hall in Bedfordshire and a network of 88 UK offices (105 globally) Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, with a turnover of over £4bn and an order book of £9.5bn, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service (or asset management) contracts in the country.
For more information visit www.kier.co.uk
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-West Midlands-Solihull
Job : Customer Services
Organization : Kier Group UK
Fixed Term Contract