Established in 1967, the company is the UK's leading independent medical imaging solutions provider offering their customers market-leading imaging technologies from global healthcare brands.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join their Head Office team in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
As their Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering and supporting the daily administration and managing all office processes.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role
- Ability to problem-solve within your scope of knowledge and authority
- Confident, patient, polite and diplomatic, when dealing with internal and external customers
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Commitment to developing your own customer service skills to ensure customer service excellence
- Effective team member - taking your fair share of work contribution
- Good organisational skills
- Good business telephone manner
- Good writing skills with appropriate professionalism and tone when communicating by email
- Good learning attribute
- Respectful peer to peer communication skills.
Sound interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Office Admin, Administrator, may also be considered for your role.
£17,000.00 - £18,000.00 per year