Customer Service Administrator
Starting salary is £7.95 per hour rising to £8.21 per hour after probation
Hours are 37.5 - 42.5 per week, 28 days annual holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising to 31 days after 5 years’ service and 33 after 10 years’ service
As part of a team, support the Customer Service Manager in delivering a consistently high level of service to users and the wheelchair service team and ensure administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
1. Answering the telephone and inputting any relevant information from the telephone call into the database on the computer.
2. Develop strong relationships with the wheelchair service team.
3. Update computer records for reconditioned wheelchairs.
4. Raising job cards on the computer system and ensuring all details are correct and ready for the engineer to carry out the visit to the service user.
5. Contact service users to arrange visits by the engineer for repairs, collections and deliveries.
6. Filing of all relevant paperwork and job cards, setting up and maintenance of filing systems as and when required.
7. Ensure any PPE supplied for use in carrying out your duties is used as instructed.
8. Maintain a professional customer service attitude when dealing with all service users and other agencies.
9. Observe all regulations covering the confidentiality of the service user information accessed in undertaking the role.
10. Agree to undertake all training offered that is necessary to maintain the skills required for this role.
Skills and qualifications:-
1. Computer literate
2. Good communication, verbal and written
3. Experience of invoicing and accounts procedures
4. Experience of working within a service provider industry
5. Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change
6. Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills and experience then please send your cv by return.