Role: Customer Service Administartor - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Kier living are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our fast growing team based within our Central Team in Solihull.
- Ensure that the COINS system is updated and the information with the COINS system is used correctly.
- Closing down of tasks on the COINS system.
- Incoming telephone calls are handled efficiently, 95% to be answered pre-voice mail.
- Incoming emails require confirmation to sender.
- Ability to work as part of a small customer care team.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to purchases and Subcontractors.
- Liaise between clients, maintenance operatives and contractors.
- Input information into the COINS system.
- Day to day duties include answering telephone, filing, typing correspondence and any other duties required.
- The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and approachable.
- A good team player with an excellent customer service ethos, organised and able to manage their time effectively.
- To liaise with clients to ensure that remedial work the company is responsible for is dealt with promptly and efficiently and that contractors carry out any necessary work in a timely fashion.
Kier Group plc is a leading construction, services and property group specialising in building and civil engineering, support services, commercial property development, structured property financing and private and affordable housing. We employ over 20,000 people worldwide, and have an annual revenue of £3bn.
We offer the opportunity to grow and develop your career with a successful and progressive organisation, a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.