Huntswood are looking for Customer Service Administrators to work on an 9am to 5:30pm shift on our client's site in Cardiff.
Starting in November, on a contract basis, you will be processing complaints in a fast paced, process driven environment.
Required skills and experience include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Service expereince
- Ability to navigate through a number of in house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.
£140.00 - £140.00 /per day