- Are you looking for a sales role offering uncapped commission earnings?
- Do you love working in a fun and lively atmosphere?
- Do you want to be part of a fast-growing business offering fantastic career progression?
Then this is the role for you! We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and talented Customer Sales Advisors to join our expanding New Business Water team in our fast paced and energetic Rutherglen office.
As a Customer Sales Advisor you will;
- Support business growth by contacting new customers to promote and sell our products and services
- Be responsible for achieving daily and weekly sales targets
- Arrange call backs to build a sales pipeline to ensure continued success
- Work closely with your manager to develop your sales skills through regular one-to-ones and coaching
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm - No evenings, weekends or bank holidays!
Early finish on a Friday when you exceed performance targets
Salary: Up to £18,000 starting salary dependent on experience – rising to £20,000 for good performance
To be successful as a Customer Sales Advisor you will have;
- A confident, resilient and hardworking attitude
- Previous experience in a customer services or sales role – either face to face or over the phone
- Fantastic communication and rapport building skills
- Ambition and a passion for exceeding performance targets
Benefits for a Customer Sales Advisor include;
- Uncapped commission scheme with an OTE of £26,000 to £28,000
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and options to buy more
- Discounts at 100’s of high street and online stores through our employee discount scheme
- Regular competitions with prizes including TVs, games consuls and holidays
- Great social atmosphere with regular team nights
- Company pension scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent promotional opportunities
Verastar is a leading, next-generation services provider for the small business market. We deliver telecoms and utilities services to over 160,000 customers through our brands including Clear Business, kinex and insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus. Established in 1998, we have over 20 years’ experience disrupting the market and providing a challenger to the incumbent which has made us the 2nd largest water supplier in Scotland. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of services on the market all a unique one bill solution.
Our success was recently celebrated at the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards 2019, where our Hamilton-based brand Clear Business, was named Best Business (51+ employees).
We are about to move our Hamilton team to newly refurbished offices to Rutherglen Links to support our continued growth which sees us at a current headcount of over 1000 across 14 regional offices. If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits at an award-winning company, then Verastar is the place for you. To be part of our continued success click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your Sales career.
Up to £18,000 (£27,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits)