Due to continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic Customer Relations Team Member focusing on providing an excellent, friendly and professional service to Betfred.com Sports, Casino and Games customers.
PERMANENT ROLE, NOT A FIXED TERM OR TEMPORARY CONTRACT
This is an inbound role working any 5 days from 7 including weekends, shifts between 7 am and 10 pm based on needs of the business. Full and part-time vacancies available.
Excellent benefits, fantastic progression opportunities and a competitive salary are included with a career at Betfred. During a 12 week probation the rate of pay is £8.72 per hour, once successfully passing, the hourly rate increases to £9.00.
Great transport links. Close to a local rail station and on commuter bus routes.
The Spectrum, Betfred Head Office, Benson Road, Birchwood, Warrington WA3 7PQ
- To provide Customers with a professional service via telephone, email, live chat and social media in relation to Casino, Poker, Games, Bingo and Sports providing accurate responses in a timely manner.
- To resolve all Customer queries professionally in line with agreed KPI’s, ensuring that any escalations are raised promptly to maintain Customer satisfaction.
- Process withdrawal and deposit requests on behalf of customers.
- Carry out administration duties as and when required i.e. logging deposit and withdrawal calls, Customer complaints and self-exclusions.
- Ensure that Customer account adjustments are dealt with accurately.
- Be conversant with all Betfred.com Standard Operating Procedures, Bonuses and Promotional campaigns.
- Assist with outbound campaigns, conversion and reactivation of Customer accounts.
- Understand fully and comply with the key objectives of the Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
- To be fully aware of your responsibilities regarding Social Compliance and Licence Conditions Codes of Practice.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional telephone manner, with excellent listening skills and good analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Committed to improving levels of Customer service.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Competent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel essential.
- Ability to resolve support issues to final resolution and to a significantly high standard.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi-task essential.
- Interest in Sports, Casino and Gaming desirable.
What is in it for me?
- Full training provided.
- Salary increases to £9.00 after successful 12 weeks probation!
- Salary increases to £9.25 after one years’ service!
- Business Attire Mon – Thurs, Dress Down Fri – Sun.
- A wide range of amazing high street discounts!
- Gain qualifications whilst you work with the BTEC Diploma in Customer Services – watch your salary increase once this has been completed!
We offer excellent opportunities to progress your career within the company and have an amazing culture! Do you want to advance your career whilst earning a competitive salary? What are you waiting for? Apply now!