|Customer Reference Manager|
|Full Time Permanent|
|Customer Reference Program Manager – Marketing – London, UK or Houston, US.|
Do you have a passion for understanding how technology is transforming industries, reducing risk, cutting cost and ensuring safety and efficiency?
Would you like to be part of an exciting and diverse global team where you can bring your writing skills, experience and insight to bear in global campaigns with powerful stories that showcase industrial innovation?
Are you inspired to work for an organization that’s helping to shape sustainable industries for the future?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would love you to join us as Customer Reference Program manager in our marketing team.
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, supporting leading companies in sectors as diverse as water and energy, food and infrastructure, energy and power. We build strong relationships with customers across the world, helping them to increase efficiency and collaborate better by using digital tools and integrated data to make better decisions and safeguard the sustainability of their ongoing operations.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse culture and our values of Limitless Possibilities, Integrity, Flexibility and Excellence every day.
Become our new Customer Reference Program Manager based in our London or Houston Office
Reporting directly to the Brand Marketing Director you will be pivotal to the successful delivery if the customer reference program. You will oversee and manage our Customer reference system ensuring that we create and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contact databases. Activities will include:
• Management of reference request fulfilment and track reference activity and outcomes
• Measure and report on the overall program against business goals – by region, industry, product, etc.
• Drive opportunities for promotion and broad-based leverage of customer assets into wider marketing activities, such as campaigns, PR/AR, field marketing
• Track use of customer references, including written success studies, quotes, peer-to-peer references, audio, video, and AR/PR contacts
• Interact with corporate communications and field marketing teams to fulfil customer needs
• Cultivate and nurture relationships with strategic accounts; develop a portfolio of brands that can be used within high-level opportunities (i.e. speaking engagements at industry events etc.)
• Work with customer-facing teams to identify and cultivate customer references
• Coordinate customer interviews and the strategy in addition to managing the internal/external review, approvals and posting process
• Provision of reporting of the program and presentation the program and its latest achievements to these audiences and to represent the program both internally and externally
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration (or related area/equivalent level of relevant experience
• Previous of sales or marketing experience in B2B technology industry – ideally in one of the sectors we serve (oil and gas, chemicals, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, refinery)
• Experience working with a customer reference program or in a customer-facing role
• Impressive organizational and project management skills
• Comfortable with influencing and communicating with all levels of an organization. history of working with senior management (VP and C-Level) is desired
• Excellent communication, collaboration skills, enthusiastic, intelligent, hard-working, results-oriented
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and will be able to adapt your style to work flexibly and tailor your approach to different situations and interactions, including with senior-most stakeholders, agencies, and partner organisations.
• Ability to manage corporate marketing campaigns and monitoring, liaising with senior personnel in both client and AVEVA organisations to ensure objectives are achieved
Some travel as required, to attend and help direct the case study shoots in diverse industrial locations around the world.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Source : Aveva